Typology of documents managed
We digitize all of your microfilm media: documentary microfiches, aperture cards, 16mm and 35 mm microfilms.
Typology of scanners and accessories used
Digitization is done in grayscale on a Wicks & Wilson 8850 scanner. Specific settings are defined based on the documents in order to optimize the digitization.
Your documents will benefit from specific processings in order to integrate metadata such as
- Insertion of metadata in the images (IPTC, Dublin Core)
- Simple or specific indexation
- Image processing: optimisation of the cropping, straightening
We can deliver all types of format: TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, …
Elements you need to consider
- Are your documents classified
- Document presentation: reels, sheets, …
- Specificity of the microforms (positive/negative, magnification rate)
- Insertion of dividers
- Expected delivery file formats and delivery support
- Service to be performed at the service provider or on your premises